Regulations for the provision of online store services
1. GENERAL INFORMATION The following expressions used in the text of these Regulations have the following meanings:
1) Regulations - these Regulations, defining the principles of providing the Service;
2) Online Store - an Internet application available as part of the Service that enables the presentation, advertising and sale of products and services (commercial offer) of the Customer to end users on the Internet; copyrights to the online store are available to the Service Provider;
3) Service Provider - EURODRUT SP. ZOO. SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA with its registered office in Plewiska (62-064), ul. Grunwaldzka 479, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs at the District Court in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number 0000551176, with NIP: 777-32-48-148
4) Service buyer - an entrepreneur (a natural person, including partners of a civil law partnership, a legal person, an organizational unit that is not a legal person, which the law gives legal capacity, performs business activity on its own behalf), which has ordered the Service to use it for the purposes of business;
5) Service - a service provided by the Service Provider electronically within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002. On the provision of electronic services to the client, consisting in the possibility of concluding contracts for the sale of goods via the online store. In the case of Consumers, the Service is a distance contract within the meaning of the Act of 30/05/2014 on Consumer Rights. The content of the contract consists of all account functionalities and these Regulations.
6) Website of the Service - a website maintained by the Service Provider, located at http://www.sklepeurodrut.pl, presenting information related to the Service and allowing access to the Service (including registration);
7) Online Store - an Internet application available as part of the Service that allows the presentation, advertising and sale of products and services (commercial offer) of the Customer to end users on the Internet;
8) User - an entity using the Online Store until logging into the Account in the online store
9) Store account - an electronic account (Internet address) established for the Customer in the platform for the purpose of running a specific online store
10) Commercial information - information about the goods displayed in the Online Store. Commercial information regarding the price and availability of goods, at the stage before adding goods to the Cart and logging into the Account, do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, but only an invitation to start negotiations.
11) General Conditions of Sale of the Online Store (GTS): a set of general conditions being an element of each Sales Agreement, available on the Online Store website.
12) Sales contract: a sales agreement within the meaning of the Civil Code. In the case of Consumers, the sales contract is a distance contract within the meaning of the Act of 30/05/2014 on consumer rights. The contract includes the order and OWS.
13) Working days: days from Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays, referred to in the Act of 18.01.1951 on non-working days.
14) Login: User's e-mail address used during registration in the Online Store and every time logging in to the Online Store.
15) Password: a set of alphanumeric characters necessary to authorize the User when logging in to the Online Store. The password is determined by the User himself during registration in the Online Store.
16) Basket: an electronic form made available in the Online Store, by means of which the User / Customer selects the goods in order to place an order.
2. Conditions for concluding and performing contracts for the provision of electronic services
2. 1) The User may set up an Account during the process of purchasing goods in the Online Store or without having to simultaneously purchase goods in the Online Store.
2. 2) The creation of an Account in the Online Store without the simultaneous purchase of goods proceeds as follows: The user fills out the registration form available on the Online Store website, completes all fields marked with "*". The refusal to complete the field marked with "*" prevents the creation of an Account. The symbol "*" is marked only by personal data necessary to establish, shape the content, change or terminate the legal relationship, consisting in having an Account. The User accepts the content of the Regulations of the Online Store and declares and confirms that: a) given in the above the form personal data is consistent with the actual state b) data provided by him does not violate any rights of third parties, c) read the Regulations and undertakes to comply with them
2.3) After completing the registration form and clicking on the "Register" button, the e-mail address provided by the User when creating an Account is sent by EURODRUT SP. ZOO. COMMERCIAL COMPANY message containing a notification about the creation of an Account by a person using the abovementioned e-mail address. The condition for completing the process of creating an Account is confirmation of this fact by clicking on the link of the message to the link attached to the above-mentioned messages. From now on it is possible to use the services offered through the Online Store.
2. 4) The account is available to people who log in to it by providing the appropriate Login and Password. The Service Recipient bears responsibility for the consequences of sharing the Login and Password with third parties, in particular their employees or associates. In order to increase the security of transactions made through the Online Store, the Customer should adhere to the following rules:
a) Do not disclose your login and password to persons unauthorized by the Customer to access the Account
b) Enter login and password in a way that prevents other people from getting to know them,
c) Do not save the password,
d) Change the password at regular intervals,
3. Terms of termination and withdrawal from contracts for the provision of electronic services
3.1) Termination by the Customer of a contract for the provision of Services does not affect the obligation to perform Contracts of sale concluded via the Online Store until the Service Provider receives a declaration of intent regarding the closure of the Account.
3.2) The Service Recipient may terminate the contract before performing the Services at any time, without a notice period, by sending a declaration of will regarding closing the Account by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the following address: EURODRUT SP. ZOO. COMPANY COMPANY ul. Grunwaldzka 479, 62-064 Plewiska.
3.3) Termination of the contract for the provision of Services by the Service Provider does not affect the obligation to perform Sales Agreements concluded through the Online Store until the end of the contract termination period.
3.4) Termination of the contract for the provision of Services by the Service Provider does not affect the obligation to collect the goods or packaging by the courier, in the case of placing an order by the client until the contractual notice ends, and has no impact on the effectiveness of the complaint by EURODRUT SP. ZOO. THE COMMERCIAL COMPANY declares the will of the Customer regarding the complaint.
3.5) The Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract for the provision of Services within 7 days. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 7 days from the date of conclusion of the contract.
3.6) To use the above-mentioned the right to withdraw from the contract must be notified to EURODRUT SP. Z.O.O. KOMANDYTOWA on its decision to withdraw from this contract by way of an unambiguous statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
3.7) To keep the deadline for withdrawal from the contract for the provision of Services, it is sufficient for you to send information regarding the performance of the above-mentioned the right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
4. Complaint procedure of the service
4.1) The Service Recipient has the right to file complaints regarding the Service.
4.2) Complaints regarding the Service may be submitted in any way ensuring that the Customer's will is declared in the matter of complaints to EURODRUT SP. ZOO. A COMMERCIAL COMPANY. via e-mail to the address email@example.com, or in writing to the following address: EURODRUT SP. ZOO. COMPANY COMPANY ul. Grunwaldzka 479, 62-064 Plewiska.
4.3) The complaint should contain the following data: a) data of the Service Recipient (name, surname, address, e-mail address), b) justification of the complaint
4.4) EURODRUT. SP. ZOO. COMPANY, the complaint is processed no later than 14 working days from the date of receipt of the complaint, and in complicated cases no later than within 30 working days.
5. Complaint proceedings regarding shipments of goods by courier companies
5.1) In the case of loss, loss or damage to the parcel, the consignee should submit reservations to the transport document and draw up a damage report in the presence of the driver / courier, specifying the reason, condition of the packaging and the estimated value of the damage. The preparation of a damage report is not synonymous with raising complaints.
5.2) Complaints regarding loss, depletion or damage of the parcel should be submitted on the day of receipt of the parcel by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing to the following address: EURODRUT SP. ZOO. COMPANY COMPANY ul. Grunwaldzka 479, 62-064 Plewiska.
5.3) The complaint should contain the following data: a) damage report specifying the reason (drawn up in the presence of the driver / courier) b) photos confirming the loss, damage or damage to the parcel
5.4) EURODRUT. SP. ZOO. COMPANY, the complaint is processed no later than 14 working days from the date of receipt of the complaint, and in complicated cases no later than within 30 working days.
6. GENERAL PROVISIONS
6.1) Provision of the Service by the Service Provider requires the prior conclusion of the Agreement and acceptance by the Customer of the conditions set out in these Regulations.
6.2) The Regulations are valid from November 1, 2015.
PAYMENTS, CONDITIONS AND COSTS OF DELIVERY
1. PAYMENTS Store customers can decide which form of payment they choose: payment on delivery (download) or prepayment on the account. You choose the form of payment when placing an order. Payment on delivery (download) Order the courier for the ordered products on delivery. Prepayment to your account After placing the order you will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of the order for execution. After the bank confirms the payment to our account, we will proceed with the execution of your order. Credit limit - ONLY FOR PERMANENT CUSTOMERS This option is available only to regular customers who have received an individually set credit limit from our company, i.e. the option of placing orders with deferred payment.
2.1) For the category ROUND WIRE 60317-13, 60317-20, 60317-51 and CATTLE ULTRA THIN FROM 0.016mm, the same amount of copper should be purchased, then we will receive the actual purchase price of the winding wire.
2.2) For products unavailable prices are set individually for each customer.
3. CONDITIONS AND COSTS OF DELIVERY
3.1) STANDARD SHIPPING PRICE: PACKAGE up to 31,5kg - GLS forwarders, DHL payment method: prepayment - PLN 20 net PACKAGE up to 31,5kg - GLS forwarders, DHL payment method DOWNLOAD - PLN 24 net * DELIVERY WITH SATURDAY - additional fee 15 PLN / net * DELIVERY TO AN HOUR 12.00 - additional fee 10 PLN / net ½ PALETA (800X600) - payment method: traditional transfer, prepayment and collection - PLN 40 net (ATTENTION: THE SERVICE WILL BE DICTED IF THE AMOUNT OF PURCHASES WILL NOT EXCEED PLN 1500) PALETA (1200X800) - payment method: traditional transfer, prepayment and collection - PLN 80 net (ATTENTION: THE SERVICE WILL BE DICTED IF THE AMOUNT OF PURCHASES WILL NOT EXCEED PLN 1500) Personal collection - no additional costs TYPE OF DELIVERY WEIGHT OF PACKAGES PACZKA 24 / 48H up to 31.5 kg ½ PALLET from 40kg to 120kg PALLET (1200x800) Above 100kg to 1200kg
3.2) SUGGESTING MISSING GOODS: Shipping packages, pallets - at no additional cost. Personal collection - no additional costs
3.3) RETURN / COMPLAINT OF GOODS The customer is obliged to send the goods at their own expense, which they return to the complaint or return. All payments received from you, promptly and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which we were informed about your decision. We will refund the payment using the same payment methods that you used in the original transaction, unless you have explicitly agreed otherwise.
3.4) PACKAGE PRICE LIST → CLICK HERE RETURN OF PACKAGING All packages are invoiced. The packaging is returnable. After returning the empty packages, the customer will receive a correcting invoice (if the returned packages are in accordance with the issued ones).
3.5) DISCOUNTS Discounts are given individually for each client. If the net value of the order exceeds PLN 1500 - free delivery.